Shield of Faith

A journal of my family's battle with cancer. On December 15th, 2006 I was diagnosed with stage III colon cancer. In the spring of 2008, we found evidence the cancer has advanced to stage IV.
I am 38 years old and live in Tucson, Arizona.

Friday, January 12, 2007

Cancer Support Site

My cousin Lynn has done an amazing thing for me. She created a support site for me on Yahoo! Groups. Here is a link: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/AndyTofelCancerSupport

The amount of support we have received has been tremendous and Jackie and I are very grateful. Many people have expressed a desire to help out, but unfortunately there is not much to do right now. I think once we start with the treatment things will become more difficult. Thank you Lynn for setting this up!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home