Shield of Faith

A journal of my family's battle with cancer. On December 15th, 2006 I was diagnosed with stage III colon cancer. In the spring of 2008, we found evidence the cancer has advanced to stage IV.
I am 38 years old and live in Tucson, Arizona.

Monday, April 02, 2007

Things are going very well with the recovery. I feel like 90%, most of my symptoms are gone, and I have a lot more energy. We met with the surgeon this morning and he was happy with our progress. We are scheduling the surgery this week, so we should know exactly when it is in a few days. Our best guess is that it will be the first week or two of May.

1 Comments:

  • At 12:20 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hey Andy -
    Glad to read you are feeling better and have more energy! You have several weeks to get even better!
    Then comes May and your surgery! Hooray! A good month - my birthday is in May. And you'll be able to add a new celebration to your life - your "re-birth-day" will be in May! So for all the years to come - you'll celebrate your birthday and your re-birthday!
    We continue to keep you in our thoughts and prayers!

    Susan and David Updegraff

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home