Shield of Faith

A journal of my family's battle with cancer. On December 15th, 2006 I was diagnosed with stage III colon cancer. In the spring of 2008, we found evidence the cancer has advanced to stage IV.
I am 38 years old and live in Tucson, Arizona.

Monday, May 07, 2007

Lego Land

Last week we took the kids to Lego Land in San Diego. Of course, I am a major lego-geek and I just really wanted to go there for myself. Fortunately, the kids had a blast there too.

The park is really great for younger kids. We could all go on most of the rides and there were quite a few activity-based attractions for the kids where Jackie and I could kick back while the kids play. And the Lego models there are outstanding. Anyone out there who has spent a good part of their childhood building things out of Legos should have a real appreciation for them.

We truly had a special time together on that trip. We all stayed in a hotel room with two queen beds and it was a lot of fun--it was basically a sleep over with our kids. God has blessed Jackie and I with wonderful children.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home