Shield of Faith

A journal of my family's battle with cancer. On December 15th, 2006 I was diagnosed with stage III colon cancer. In the spring of 2008, we found evidence the cancer has advanced to stage IV.
I am 38 years old and live in Tucson, Arizona.

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Ready for the Attack

We are two days away from the massive attack on the tumor. It will be a huge step to finally get that thing out of my body. We are very anxious to get the surgery behind us. It is scheduled at 7:30 am on Thursday, which means I will need to be at the hospital at 5:30 for the prep.

On Sunday I was baptized at Catalina Foothills Church and I am thankful that the pastor gave me an opportunity to testify my faith in Christ. Following the baptism, he asked for everyones' prayer for the surgery this week. We are very thankful that God has given us so much support during this time.

1 Comments:

  • At 5:15 PM , Blogger Ross said...

    Hey Andy, we're glad to hear the surgery went well. We're praying for you. When you feel better - you've been tagged. Check out my blog for details.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home