Shield of Faith

A journal of my family's battle with cancer. On December 15th, 2006 I was diagnosed with stage III colon cancer. In the spring of 2008, we found evidence the cancer has advanced to stage IV.
I am 38 years old and live in Tucson, Arizona.

Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Back to the offensive

I started chemotherapy again yesterday. Right now they have me on the 5FU which comes in the little pack with a portable pump. It is set for a 46 hour infusion, so I will have it taken off tomorrow. So far I seem to be tolerating it pretty well, although it has made me a little bit nauseous. Also, it is a bit cumbersome to get around at night because now I have two portal pumps to lug around (the TPN and the chemo).

Thank you everyone for your continued prayer and support.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home