Shield of Faith

A journal of my family's battle with cancer. On December 15th, 2006 I was diagnosed with stage III colon cancer. In the spring of 2008, we found evidence the cancer has advanced to stage IV.
I am 38 years old and live in Tucson, Arizona.

Thursday, September 13, 2007

PET Scan Results

I had a PET scan on Friday last week and we are happy to find out the report shows no visible signs of malignancy. This is terrific news since the last PET scan was the beginning of January this year. It is possible there are still "micro-tumors" that are too small for the scan to pick up, but that is why we are doing the chemo.

After a frustrating month of not seeing very much improvement with my belly, I am happy to say that things seem to be progressing now. My distention is down considerably and I have successfully been eating baby food without any discomfort. Last night I had a few bites of Jackie's ground turkey concoction and so far that seems to be going ok as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home