Shield of Faith

A journal of my family's battle with cancer. On December 15th, 2006 I was diagnosed with stage III colon cancer. In the spring of 2008, we found evidence the cancer has advanced to stage IV.
I am 38 years old and live in Tucson, Arizona.

Monday, March 17, 2008

One more session

I have one more treatment on Wednesday the 19th. The oncologist felt I should have one more treatment after the last one. After that, we will do another scan in two weeks. I suppose that we will then decide whether I go into remission, or if I go back into treatment.

I am still not getting along with my colon; we have a very strained relationship! Hopefully that will be improved over time.

1 Comments:

  • At 5:54 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

    Andy!

    I am one of your friends from 'back in the day' and when I heard about this I logged in and read your posts.

    The Lord is doing a good work in you. Your faith is like a star in heaven, bright like the Northern Star which can guide if only the lost would look. Let me know if there is anything I can do my friend.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home