Shield of Faith

A journal of my family's battle with cancer. On December 15th, 2006 I was diagnosed with stage III colon cancer. In the spring of 2008, we found evidence the cancer has advanced to stage IV.
I am 38 years old and live in Tucson, Arizona.

Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Trip to Disney World

Last month my parents surprised us with a trip to Disney World to celebrate the completion of the last phase of treatment. The trip included my family, my brother's family and my parents.

Coincidently, my cousin Russ and his family was going to be in Orlando the same week and they were booked to stay at the same hotel. Because everyone was planning to be there, my Aunt Christine (Russ's mother) and her boyfriend decided to make the trip out there and join in the fun. We had a huge group and it was a blast.

While we were in Disney World we had the opportunity to celebrate three birthdays! My daughter Sydney's birthday was May 1st, my father's birthday was May 2nd and my son Josh's birthday was May 3rd.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home