Shield of Faith

A journal of my family's battle with cancer. On December 15th, 2006 I was diagnosed with stage III colon cancer. In the spring of 2008, we found evidence the cancer has advanced to stage IV.
I am 38 years old and live in Tucson, Arizona.

Monday, October 19, 2009

13 Year Anniversary

Today Jackie and I celebrate our 13th year anniversary. Here is a compilation video I made for her of our 17 years together. I originally made it for a digital picture frame, but it was easy to upload to the Internet, so here it is. I love you hunny.

3 Comments:

  • At 11:25 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 10:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    What fun to see all those pictures! Happy Anniversary - and keep piling them on - year by year!
    Susan Updegraff

     
  • At 9:40 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

    Absolutely Beautiful!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home