Shield of Faith

A journal of my family's battle with cancer. On December 15th, 2006 I was diagnosed with stage III colon cancer. In the spring of 2008, we found evidence the cancer has advanced to stage IV.
I am 38 years old and live in Tucson, Arizona.

Friday, March 05, 2010

Protocol "Sasquatch" Starts Today!

Today I start the new salvo of experiment chemo and treatments for the cancer. I am the single participant in this combination of drugs, and I have dubbed the protocol "Sasquatch". It includes Avastin, Xeloda, Temodar and an experimental drug from Canada, a long with like a dozen other supplements. Wish me luck!

3 Comments:

  • At 1:27 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    please visit www.hacres.com
    i know a lot of people who are getting healed through the hallelujah diet and lifestyle. Jesus cares and wants to heal you!

     
  • At 7:35 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Good brief and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you for your information.

     
  • At 7:27 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Idea good, I support.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home